Are you a lead Electrical Engineer with a good understanding of robotics, packaging lines, pumps, and valves? Confident in the use of PLC and Networking Systems seeking a key leadership role within engineering?
Established centuries ago, my client are a renowned brand, market leader in their sector and have a strong history of pioneering new manufacturing technologies. As part of a long-term strategic plan and recognizing the future of industry 4.0, they are looking to take on an Electrical Engineering and Controls Manager to lead the engineering team on their Newport site.
Reporting into the engineering function duties of the role include:
- Monitoring and reviewing the maintenance, calibration, external services, and OEMs with regards to the repair of plant equipment and maintenance schedules.
- Leading and mentoring of staff to upskill the engineering department
- Implementation of continuous improvement plans across the site to reduce costs and increase outputs
- Managing engineering and contract resources for the plant including OEMs and subcontractors
- Providing support to the Engineering Manager as a key member of the leadership team
This is an excellent opportunity for an Electrical Engineering Controls Manager to be an influential member of the engineering department within a thriving business. Interviews taking place before Christmas, click apply now to not miss out on this opportunity!