As Project Planner, you will report to the Planning Manager and will be required to develop and maintain detailed and integrated project programmes. You will also be required to prepare and maintain cost/resource loaded schedules in P6 Schedule development and integration, Milestone Management Progress reporting and carrying out earned value analysis. This role is a contract opportunity.
You will Ideally Hold the Following:
- Proven track record of delivering projects to time, cost quality standards across all stages of project life-cycle
- Experience of working on pharmaceutical projects
- Be a proficient user of Primavera P6
- Previous experience of writing reports using Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Be driven with focus on high quality, delivery, and stakeholder management
This is a fantastic career opportunity for a Planning Manager seeking career advancement if you are interested please click apply now!