Location: North West
Sector: Food and Beverage
Job Type: Permanent
Remuneration: £35,000 - £40,000
Expiry Date: 19/03/2021
Start Date: 22/03/2021
As a Warehouse Supervisor, you will be responsible for people management and stock data accuracy within the warehouse.
You will need:
- Supervise the warehouse staff, ensuring accuracy of dispatching, paperwork, and daily stock counts.
- Produce KPIs for information accuracy.
- Responsible for the layout of stocks in the warehouse to ensure efficiency in production, dispatch and stock counts.
- Responsible for the booking in and transferring out of stock in GP. Stock counts will need to be entered into Excel and this person should be able to proficiently use Excel to prepare stock reconciliations and work with the Operations team to complete the reconciliations.
- Responsible for booking of transport for stock in and out of area with the 3PL, managing booking slots, and acting as the key contact for hauliers for the site. This may require weekend / evening availability on the phone if there are issues with transport.
- Produce, update, and ensure training is carried out on store operating procedures. Including implementing new systems that will result in better stock control and minimise movements in and out of the warehouse.
- Ensure the warehouse staff are trained and adhere to group Health & Safety practices
- Manage the site Pooled Pallet requirement and crate stocks, including placing orders, stock counting, and approving invoices.
- Establish and report on Store / Stock / People KPIs
- Attend daily operations meetings
- Resolving problems in an efficient manner
- Updating of staff’s Time and Attendance records on a daily basis.
- Applying health and safety practices at all times