Job Role & Responsibilities
- Leading the execution and documentation of validation activities performed during the qualification of equipment and automated Inspection systems utilised for sterile product manufacture.
- Working within the guidelines of cGMP, you will be responsible for the generation of accurate protocols and reports and ensuring that all work is performed within production time constraints.
- You will have an enthusiastic approach, coupled with strong organisational and communication skills.
- You will have a sound understanding of pharmaceutical technology and its respective validation requirements.
- You will also have excellent technical authorship skills to develop validation documentation, policies and procedures.
- Experience with automated manufacturing systems and visual inspection systems would be advantageous (Brevetti, Marchesini, Bosch).
- Degree Qualified in a Scientific or Engineering discipline
- Pension scheme – 7% matched contribution
- Rewards platform – discounts on shopping, restaurants, holidays and more
- 25 days holiday
- Salary sacrifice schemes
- Sports and Social club
- Subsidised canteen
- Free parking
A customer focused employment business working across a range of specialist sectors, we introduce exceptional people to extraordinary companies. Providing contract, permanent and search recruitment, we treat employers and candidates as equals, tailoring our services to suit their unique requirements whilst supporting all parties throughout their employment journey.