- Excellent communication
- Well organised
Job Role & Responsibilities
- The successful candidate will be part of a growing team of building surveyors covering all aspects of professional and project building surveying across the private and public sector. S/he will support project leaders in generating a high standard of service delivery, achieving successful outcomes for our clients, capturing and sharing knowledge across projects, enhancing our culture of innovation and reinforcing our reputation as a preferred service provider. Working in this role will involve management of client and project teams to deliver building surveying services profitably and on time to a wide range of clients. The role will cover the full spectrum of building surveying services, including design and specification, contract administration, building surveys and pathology, party wall advice and dilapidations and Project Management.
- Delivering projects, commissions and professional assignments.
- Working as a proactive team player.
- Maintaining effective communication to ensure all information is available for the successful completion of projects and liaising with other managers to ensure efficient financial control.
- Delivering all work outputs in an accurate and timely manner.
- Representing the company in a professional and diligent manner; meeting, negotiating and corresponding with clients to form strong working relationships.
- BSc in Building Surveying or Equivalent
- Membership of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
- 25 days annual leave
- Car Allowance
- Birthday leave
- 1 Charity day
- Life Assurance
- Company Sick Pay (after 6 months of service as per company policy)
- Income Protection (Company Scheme)
- Company Pension Scheme: 3% Employer/5% Employee
- Ride2Work Cycle Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Well-being Programme
A customer focused employment business working across a range of specialist sectors, we introduce exceptional people to extraordinary companies. Providing contract, permanent and search recruitment, we treat employers and candidates as equals, tailoring our services to suit their unique requirements whilst supporting all parties throughout their employment journey.